Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bandwagon

I am jumping on another bandwagon. Just like I did with Facebook, skinny jeans, TOMS, and botox. I am proud to be starting a blog! My blog won't have any specific order. Just like my life. Only thoughts and stories that run through my head while I am obsessively cleaning my house. I love writing and last year we bought this fancy new iMac so I may as well use it. My previous endeavors on the computer have been limited to trolling other peoples statuses and shopping. My husband is on board too! He was hesitant at first because he thought all the posts would be making fun of him. I assured him I would keep that down to half. I wrote a blog entry last night and he smirked! This is an ego booster since we have been together close to 20 years and my humor has seemed to wear on him. So here I go...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the party. I've subscribed to your blog and look forward to reading some wonderfully happy and funny things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blog world - maybe your blog will encourage me to update mine with actual words as it seems that pictures are all I add lately as it doesn't cause me to think

    I love a good glass of wine and laughs with you and said Cousin!

    ReplyDelete